The collection of personal data, the treatment and its subsequent use are subject to the legislation in force in Spain with regard to data protection, in particular to the Spanish Organic Law of 15th December 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, guarantees and digital rights (in addition LOPD-GDD).
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and other current regulations concerning personal data protection, Inmo Parck Invest hereby inform the users that any personal data that they may provide while using the website https://inmo-invest.com will be processed by the following data controller:
- Inmo Parck Invest S.A.Constituted before the Public Notary Mr Joaquin María Crespo Candela, of Marbella. Registered at the Company Register of Málaga, Volume 5855 4, Sheet 212, Page MA-151671.With registered office at Paraje Río Verde, planta 1, puerta 18, Colina del Angel, 29660 Marbella (Málaga).
Corporate Tax Identification number A-93698256
Grounds for data collection
Inmo Parck invest may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with the website.
Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to the website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Storage of personal data
Users data will be stored only as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and for the period required of 10 years from the discontinuance of Inmo Parck Invest use, in accordance with the provisions laid down by the Royal Decrete 304/2014.
Inmo Parck Invest take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the website and users information. Although reasonable steps to safeguard information are taken, Inmo Parck Invest cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the website, and hence no warranty, express, implied or otherwise is made as regards prevention of such access.
Sharing of information
Personal data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties. Inmo Parck Invest may use though third party service providers to help it operate the Site or administer activities on its behalf. In such event, Inmo Parck Invest might only share users information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that users have given their permission.
Inmo Parck Invest will only be liable for, and will only guarantee, the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed by Inmo Parck Invest for the purposes specified in this document and will not be liable for any possible processing or subsequent uses of personal data made by third-party information society service providers operating outside the scope of this website.
The user may exercise his or her rights free of charge at any time by sending a written communication, along with a photocopy of the National ID or another legally valid document that substantiates the identity of the user, to the following address:
INMO PARCK INVEST SA
C/ Hermanos Salom, Edificio Maria II, escalera 1, planta -1, puerta 1A,
CP 29601 Marbella (Málaga),
or via email to [email protected]
Users may exercise their rights to:
- Withdraw the consent for processing.
- Access personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request erasure of data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Demand restriction of processing from Inmo Parck Invest when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Request portability of personal data.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es) whenever it is considered that Inmo Parck Invest has violated the rights afforded to users under the applicable regulations regarding data protection.
Acceptance of privacy terms
Users who do not agree with this policy must not introduce any data by means of this website or access the content of this website.
The company Inmo Parck Invest is represented by lawyer Patricia Gonzalez at the bar of malaga. (email: [email protected])
Inmo Parck Invest may use technology to enhance user experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.